A really fantastic piece of outdoor furniture is this softwood round garden table with four separate moon shaped benches attached. Robust, sturdy and yet design-conscious.
The round garden table is the perfect way to get the most out of your outdoor garden area, whilst seating up to eight people – perfect for that get together with friends and family.
- 1300mm pressure treated softwood round table and bench.
- Sustainably sourced timber.
Care and Treatment
- Treat with a protective oil or stain after purchase, then repeat every two to four years.
- Ensure the timber is clean and dry before applying treatment. Wash the surface of the timber using a sponge and warm soapy water. Clean off any timber residue with brush as well.
- Ensure you treat the timber only when there’s no more than 20% moisture within the timber. You can either use a moisture meter or simply press screw into timber and see if water seeps out – if dry then the timber is ready to be painted.
- We recommend that you use a brush, for the best way to apply treatment. Alternatively, use either: a hand pump sprayer; or a ‘High Pressure Low Volume’ electric sprayer.
Delivery and Installation
- Please bear in mind the overall width will be approximately 2.5m and will require at least two or three adults to lift it .
- Please also bear in mind, whether the table will fit through any gates or doors and whether there are any steps. If access is a problem, then we can deliver to you flat packed for home assembly.
- Please note that this table is supplied flat packed as standard, but we would be more than pleased to assemble the table for you and if you require this service, please be so kind as to let us know at the point of order.
- For information on how to look after your softwood round garden table and bench, please read our blog.