Stunning Softwood Tanalised Garden Bench. Choose the size that’s right for you: either 4, 5 or 6 ft (1200, 1500 or 1800mm). This beautiful piece is made from carefully selected, North European redwood.
Product Details – Softwood Tanalised Garden Bench -1200, 1500 or 1800mm
- Bench available in 3 sizes: 4′ (1200mm), 5′ (1500mm) and 6′ (1800mm)
- Made from pressure treated softwood from sustainably managed European forests.
- This product is supplied flat-packed. If you’d like us to put it together for you, we’d be glad to help, please let us know at the point of sale.
Care and treatment
- Treat with a protective oil or stain after purchase, then repeat every two to four years.
- Ensure the timber is clean and dry before applying treatment. Wash the surface of the timber using a sponge and warm soapy water. Clean off any timber residue with brush as well.
- Ensure you treat the timber only when there’s no more than 20% moisture within the timber. You can either use a moisture meter or simply press screw into timber and see if water seeps out – if dry then the timber is ready to be painted.
- We recommend that you use a brush, for the best way to apply treatment. Alternatively, use either: a hand pump sprayer; or a ‘High Pressure Low Volume’ electric sprayer.
Delivery and Installation
- We will do our best to deliver, but whether we are able to, will depend on your location. Please refer to our delivery guide for rates or call our helpful sales team – 01278 641 671.
- Alternatively, the item is available for collection from our Somerset site.
- For information on how to look after your garden bench, please read our blog.