Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
This site is designed to make information more accessible:
- All images have text alternatives (ALT attributes).
- Text uses relative font sizes so that it can be enlarged or reduced using the text size options available in most browsers.
- The site can be navigated without the use of a mouse.
- Pages use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for layout in place of tables. CSS formatting preserves the semantic structure of the information and enables this site to be displayed with user-defined style sheets.
- This site follows World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) accessibility guidelines, and meets all Level AA (Priority 2) checkpoints.
Increasing text size
You can increase the text size in most web browsers. Look under the ‘View menu for ‘Text Size’, ‘Zoom’ ,’Increase/Decrease Text Size’ or similar.
Using this site without a mouse
You can navigate this site without the use of a mouse by using the following access keys:
- h – Home
- s – Shop
- f – FAQs
- b -Blog
- t – Trade Customers
- a – About
- c – Contact
- 1 – Main navigation on current page
- 2 – Main content on current page
- 3 – Accessibility
- 4 – Sitemap
Access keys are used in combination with the following keys:
- Windows (Internet Explorer/Chrome): Alt key + Access key, followed by Enter key
- Windows (Firefox): Shift + Alt + Access key
- Mac OS X (Safari/Chrome/Firefox): Ctrl key + Alt key + Access key
See what our happy customers are saying about our products
1 / 5
“Good quality panels & very prompt delivery. Excellent customer service. Highly recommended.”
“I am really pleased with my bin store. The delivery was quick, the product is sturdily constructed and very simple to assemble. I would certainly reco...”
“Good quality fencing. Used with concrete posts and 300 mm concrete gravel boards looks very smart and will hopefully last for years without preservati...”
“Just bought two more of these for our garden, having been very pleased with the first one. Not only are they aesthetically pleasing but they're durab...”
“A very good panel.
Not for the faint hearted (it will need two of you )Somerlap very polite and helpful.
Good Job done.”