Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
This site is designed to make information more accessible:
- All images have text alternatives (ALT attributes).
- Text uses relative font sizes so that it can be enlarged or reduced using the text size options available in most browsers.
- The site can be navigated without the use of a mouse.
- Pages use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for layout in place of tables. CSS formatting preserves the semantic structure of the information and enables this site to be displayed with user-defined style sheets.
- This site follows World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) accessibility guidelines, and meets all Level AA (Priority 2) checkpoints.
Increasing text size
You can increase the text size in most web browsers. Look under the ‘View menu for ‘Text Size’, ‘Zoom’ ,’Increase/Decrease Text Size’ or similar.
Using this site without a mouse
You can navigate this site without the use of a mouse by using the following access keys:
- h – Home
- s – Shop
- f – FAQs
- b -Blog
- t – Trade Customers
- a – About
- c – Contact
- 1 – Main navigation on current page
- 2 – Main content on current page
- 3 – Accessibility
- 4 – Sitemap
Access keys are used in combination with the following keys:
- Windows (Internet Explorer/Chrome): Alt key + Access key, followed by Enter key
- Windows (Firefox): Shift + Alt + Access key
- Mac OS X (Safari/Chrome/Firefox): Ctrl key + Alt key + Access key
See what our happy customers are saying about our products
1 / 5
“I have had two loads of logs which have both been great. Nice dry logs and good delivery service.I would certainly recommend, first class service.”
“Cannot fault the service - delivered next day - really good quality fencing panels. Thank yu”
“Arrived as promised and on time, very friendly and helpful staff.”
“covers ground well looks good”
“I ordered hit and miss horizontal fence panels. The service was excellent, no sooner had I put the phone down and they were on the front lawn. Very fa...”
Somerlap, Wells Road, Mark, Somerset TA9 4NR