Special Offer – Now with 25% off – whilst stocks last!!
The Barrettine timber protective treatment 5 Litre tin is intended for use on most external untreated timbers. Barrettine protector contains film biocide preserver to prevent surface growth of mould /algae. Protector is suitable for rough, sawn or smooth timber, but not suitable for garden furniture unless over sealed.
We sell protector in three shades of colour: dark brown, light brown and clear. We recommend using Barrettine Universal Preserver first as a primer.
Product Features – Barrettine Timber Protective Treatment 5 litre
- Harmless to plants and pets when dry.
- Oil/solvent-based for deeper penetration. The quality is superb with water-repellent resins.
- Low odour ready to use formulation.
- UV fade resistant colour pigments. Barrettine Protector also offers high level, long lasting protection.
- Ensure wood to be treated is dry, free from dirt and repellent coatings such as paint or varnish. (remove and sand down as required).
- Apply by brush, dip, roller or solvent compatible low pressure sprayer only (not high pressure & ensure weather conditions are dry and still). Coverage: 1 litre to 6 sq metres.
- Drying times: 24-48 hours under normal conditions. Best results – recommend 2-3 applications/coats.
- Clean equipment with White Spirit. Always read the label before use.
- We will do our absolute best to deliver to you.
- Please refer to our delivery map for our rates – delivery cost depends on your location.
- For small items however, like treatment tins, we can arrange for delivery to you with a courier. Courier costs for small items could be cheaper than our own delivery rates.