The Log Cabin Timber Camping Pod is now on sale – receive an amazing £500 off your camping pod now. Price is not applied online so to make use of sale, call the sales team for accurate price.
The camping pod brings a new level to outdoor living – stylish and incredibly versatile. These charming pods are certain to add a new dimension to any garden, campsite or golf club.
We have two decorated pods on display; one summer themed and one alpine themed. Do pay a visit as they are great.
What can a pod be used for?
- Give your visitors extra outdoor facilities and privacy with an Igloo camping pod.
- With two rooms (a spacious living area and a comfy bedroom), your guests will be warm and cosy in their stunning camping pod.
- Alternatively, rent out to holiday makers who like ‘glamping’.
- For more ideas on why pods are so good, take a look at our camping pod blog.
Key information on price
- Prices serve as a guide only. They have been calculated based on the current exchange rate and may change depending on the rate on the date of purchase.
- The unit prices are based on 1 pod being ordered. The price will decrease by £600 if 2 pods are ordered and by a further £600 if 3 pods are ordered.
- Prices shown do not include delivery to your home; we will of course advise and help you with this but it would need to be arranged separately.
Delivery and installation
- The pods will be delivered as they are and not flat-packed. If you’d like it to be delivered flat-packed, please speak to our sales staff.
- Access is required by crane or forklift on delivery.
- If the pod is delivered flat-packed, installation can be arranged separately.
- The prices shown in our brochure are for a fully assembled pod (except outer arch) but do not include delivery which would need to be priced on an individual requirement basis.
Care and treatment
- All pods are supplied untreated. A deeply penetrative as well as protective treatment is therefore needed.
- We recommend that you use a micro-porous wood treatment e.g. Sadolin or Sikkens which you can obtain in a variety of colours. The pod should be treated as soon as practically possible after delivery.
- Why not personalise your pod with a jazzy colour? We recommend applying two coats of Protek’s Royal Exterior, after applying Protek’s clear Preservative treatment. This will offer the pod protection for years to come while giving it a great look.
- It is recommended that you treat the pods on the inside and outside. For more information on how to look after your pod, do read our pod care blog.
- Choose wall thickness between either: 46mm; or 128mm. 128mm walls are insulated.
- All pods 2400mm and 2600mm high.
- For the non-insulated pods, choose from six different lengths: 2.4m, 3m, 3.5m, 4m, 4.8m and 5.5m. For insulated pods choose from: 3m, 3.5m, 4m, 4.8m and 5.5m.
- 28mm tongue & groove floor.
More product details
- The premium bitumen shingles give a unique tile-like appearance to the roof.
- The pod is made from Premium Quality Nordic Spruce.
- There is an opening window on the back wall. Thick planes of glass are used for insulation and security.
- Secure lockable double doors.