The Colonial Decking Rail is made of softwood that has been pressure treated. The colonial rail is the perfect accompinement to your garden.
Product Features of Colonial Decking Rail
- Pressure treated green
- Universal Rail
- 1800 x 68 x 44mm (6′ x 2½” x 1 3/4″).
Care and treatment
- Treat with a protective oil or stain after purchase, then repeat every two to four years.
- Ensure the timber is clean and dry before applying treatment. Wash the surface of the timber using a sponge and warm soapy water. Clean off any timber residue with brush as well.
- Ensure you treat the timber only when there’s no more than 20% moisture within the timber. You can either use a moisture meter or simply press a screw into timber and see if water seeps out – if dry then the timber is ready to be painted.
- For useful information with regards to decking care and installation, we find the Wood Campus website helpful.