Here is a brilliant smooth Concrete Gravel Board that comes in one length: 1800mm. A concrete gravel board is used at the base of fencing to protect the fence from water absorption and pests.
Please ensure you double check the width of the panel to ensure the correct gravel board is purchased. This size gravel board is ideal for our decorative panel range.
Information you need to know regarding concrete gravel board
- Both the 150mm and 300mm widths of gravel board, are 50mm (2″) thick.
- A gravel board slots in-between concrete intermediate posts, and sits between the ground and the bottom of the panel.
- A gravel board protects a fence panel from rot and ground-level dirt/grit.
Delivery and Installation
- We will do our best to deliver, but whether we are able to, will depend on your location. Please refer to our delivery guide for rates or call our helpful sales team – 01278 641 671.
- Alternatively, the item is available for collection from our Somerset site.