Pressure Treated Green Machined Half Round Rails – Half round rails are used as a key component for post and rail fencing.
Half round means there is a flat surface on one side of the rail. This flat surface will be nailed flat against the post. Our half round rails are pressure treated with tenalith to avoid rot and decay.
- Dimensions: 3660 x 75 – 100mm (12′ x 3″ – 4″)
- Kiln dried before pressure treatment, to better facilitate moisture content.
- The timber comes from sustainable forests.
- It is normal for timber to expand and contract, warp and split; this is due to seasonal changes and is perfectly natural.
- If collection from our site is not an option, we will do our utmost to deliver ourselves.
- Delivery rates do vary depending on your location. To find out where we deliver to and what we charge, please refer to our delivery guidelines.
- For clarification on delivery, please do contact our garden sales team 01278 641 671. We would be really glad to help.