The Cundy Peeled Half Round Stake – ideal for use in a wide range of fencing jobs; with agricultural fencing, and animal fencing in particular.
Our Cundy range of stakes have a semi-machined finish, which means they are slightly more uniform and smooth than the traditional Cundy style.
Another common use of softwood stakes is with the support of new trees.
Useful information – Cundy Peeled Half Round Stake
- The stakes are half round, which means they enable better attachment of rails, as there is a flat surface for the rails to be attached to.
- The half round stakes have also been pressure treated with ‘Next Generation’ Tanalith E8000.
- Tanalith is the chemical formula that is used in the treatment process – it adds extra resistance to rotting. Contact with the ground is a natural cause of rotting fence posts.
- Half round stakes are a highly versatile product. Pointed half round stakes can be used with non-wooden fencing material, such as: stock mesh; electric wire fencing; rabbit fencing and plastic mesh.
- We will do our best to deliver to you, however, whether we are able to deliver to you will depend on your location.
- Please refer to our delivery guide for rates or call our helpful sales team – 01278 641 671.
- Available for collection from our Somerset site.