Diamond Brace Somerfield Gate Softwood Left Hand Hinge. The Somerfield is a traditional 5-bar gate which is very popular across the UK.
Classic design features tapered top bar with superior hanging stile. The robust frame is joined using mortice and tenon joints providing maximum strength. Combined with the traditional diamond bracing, the Somerfield offers long-lasting stability. The Somerfield is planed with a chamfered top bar, ensuring a smooth and attractive finish.
Stainless steel nuts and bolts make the gate suitable for wide range of entrances, from residential to equestrian.
Features of Diamond-Braced Somerfield 5-Bar Gate
- The Somerfield’s classic design features a tapered top bar with superior hanging stile.
- The robust frame is joined using ‘mortice and tenon’ joints providing maximum strength, combined with the traditional diamond bracing offering long lasting stability.
- The Somerfield is planed with a chamfered top bar, ensuring a smooth attractive finish, and with stainless steel nuts and bolts this good value long lasting gate is suitable for all types of entrances from residential to equestrian.
3 Key Details of Somerfield Gate
- Pressure treated green
- The Somerfield has a left hand hinge, looking from the front (best side of gate with bolt heads facing you)
- Standard height 3’7″ (1090mm) to the top of the rail.
- Various sizes available, from 3′ (0.915m) to 14′ (4.27m) wide with a height of 3’7″ (1.09m) to the top rail.
If you want information on how to install your field gate, please read our guidelines in our blog.