Ex-display Shiplap Log Store – with or without door – only one available of each design.
The wooden log store provides an attractive solution for storing and weathering firewood. Made from robust timber topped with heavy duty felt for protection against the elements.
Our log stores can be ordered with or without a door. Our robust log stores are made by hand at our Somerset site, so dimensions can be made according to your preference.
The wooden log store is supplied flat-packed, meaning they will not be assembled. The log store has been designed for simple and straight forward assembly.
- Safe and dry outside storage of logs
- Capacity approximately one cubic metre of logs
- Slatted timber, enabling air to circulate and prevent mould
Durable and long-lasting features
Somerlap log stores are made with longevity in mind, particularly with the following features:
- Padbolt for optional additional security
- Flat pent roof with heavy-duty felt for additional weather protection
- Made-to-order, with options of left or right hanging door
- Height: 1700mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Depth: 700mm
- Material: Treated wood
- Roof: Heavy duty felt (polyester base with fine mineral finish)
- We will do our best to deliver, but whether we are able to, will depend on your location.
- Please refer to our delivery guide for rates or call our helpful sales team – 01278 641 671.
- Alternatively, the item is available for collection from our Somerset site. For more information or advice, please do not hesitate to contact a Somerlap sales adviser.
Installation and Removal Service
This product can be installed by a trusted Somerlap Installer. Installation starts from as little as £50 (+VAT), but costs will vary dependant on the product and its size. Please contact us for a competitive price. If we are delivering and/or installing a Somerlap product, we also offer a removal service for the unwanted timber product we are replacing. The removal service also starts at just £50 (+VAT), but this depends on the product and size. We would advise contacting us first, so that we have a clear understanding of your needs and can give you an accurate quotation. Installation includes the required bearers.