Gravel board treated brown – pressure treated/tanalised to preserve the product for longer.
Gravel boards are important for defending and protecting the bottom of the fence from moisture – they form a defence between the bottom of the fence and the ground. These gravel boards are versatile and perfect for fencing projects.
Product Features – Gravel Board Treated Brown
- 150 (Witdth) x 22mm (Thickness). In Imperial measurements, this equates to 6″ x 1″.
- Three different lengths are available: 2400 (8ft), 3000 (10ft), 3600mm (12ft).
- All of our softwoods are responsibly sourced.
Delivery and Installation
- For information on installation costs of fencing jobs, please refer to our blog.
- We will do our best to deliver, however, our rates do vary depending on your location. Do refer to our guide for delivery costs. Alternatively please call our helpful sales team.