Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
Gravel Board Treated Brown
Gravel board treated brown – pressure treated/tanalised to preserve the product for longer.
Gravel boards are important for defending and protecting the bottom of the fence from moisture – they form a defence between the bottom of the fence and the ground. These gravel boards are versatile and perfect for fencing projects.
Product Features – Gravel Board Treated Brown
- 150 (Witdth) x 22mm (Thickness). In Imperial measurements, this equates to 6″ x 1″.
- Three different lengths are available: 2400 (8ft), 3000 (10ft), 3600mm (12ft).
- All of our softwoods are responsibly sourced.
Delivery and Installation
- For information on installation costs of fencing jobs, please refer to our blog.
- We will do our best to deliver, however, our rates do vary depending on your location. Do refer to our guide for delivery costs. Alternatively please call our helpful sales team.
You may also be interested in...
See what our happy customers are saying about our products
1 / 5
“Chuffed! I arrived home to find this stunning product kindly laid in the garden (next to the project where it will be installed)! This put a huge smil...”
“Good quality panels & very prompt delivery. Excellent customer service. Highly recommended.”
“I am really pleased with my bin store. The delivery was quick, the product is sturdily constructed and very simple to assemble. I would certainly reco...”
“Good quality fencing. Used with concrete posts and 300 mm concrete gravel boards looks very smart and will hopefully last for years without preservati...”
“Just bought two more of these for our garden, having been very pleased with the first one. Not only are they aesthetically pleasing but they're durab...”