The wooden log store provides an attractive solution for storing and weathering firewood. Made from robust timber topped with heavy duty felt for protection against the elements.
Our log stores can be ordered with or without a door. Our robust log stores are made by hand at our Somerset site, so dimensions can be made according to your preference.
The wooden log store is supplied flat-packed, meaning they will not be assembled. The log store has been designed for simple and straight forward assembly.
- Safe and dry outside storage of logs
- Capacity approximately one cubic metre of logs
- Slatted timber, enabling air to circulate and prevent mould
Durable and long-lasting features
Somerlap log stores are made with longevity in mind, particularly with the following features:
- Padbolt for optional additional security
- Flat pent roof with heavy-duty felt for additional weather protection
- Made-to-order, with options of left or right hanging door
- Height: 1700mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Depth: 700mm
- Material: Treated wood
- Roof: Heavy duty felt (polyester base with fine mineral finish)
- We will do our best to deliver, but whether we are able to, will depend on your location.
- However, if you would like installation or a different size, please contact us for a price and current lead time.
- Please refer to our delivery guide for rates or call our helpful sales team – 01278 641 671.
- Alternatively, the item is available for collection from our Somerset site. For more information or advice, please do not hesitate to contact a Somerlap sales adviser.