Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
Machined Half Round Fence Rail 3660 x 100mm (12ft x 4in)
£6.76 (incl. VAT)
The Machined Half Round Fence Rail is an excellent addition to your fencing job – versatile, uniform and tanalised (pressure treated), the machined half round rail will not disappoint.
If you are looking for a great fencing rail that is dependable and hard wearing, the machined half round round rail is the perfect fencing component.
- Size – 3660 x 100mm (12 ft x 4 inches)
- The machined round pole only comes in one length – 3660mm/12ft.
- Treated with the latest tanalith to user class 4 (UC4). The poles are therefore much more resistant to wood decay and insect attack.
- The timber is FSC certified and has been sourced from homegrown UK forests.
Useful points to consider
- Kiln dried before pressure treatment, to better facilitate moisture content.
- The timber comes from sustainable forests.
- It is normal for timber to expand and contract, warp and split; this is due to seasonal changes and is perfectly natural.
You may also be interested in...
See what our happy customers are saying about our products
1 / 5
“It's always great to hear good comments on both service and products.
We look forward to seeing you soon.”
“Have used Somerlap for many years because of reliable and helpful service and quality of products. Drivers deliver on time and drop where requested w...”
“As far as I know we are one of the only companies around the local area that has their own kiln so we can make sure our kiln dried logs are top qualit...”
“Quick, efficient and helpful service. Now enjoying logs which actually burn well as opposed to damp, supposedly ‘ seasoned’ ones that just smoulde...”
“Thank you for you kind words. It's time to go and enjoy your purchase. You cant beat a nice fire on these colder days :)”
Somerlap, Wells Road, Mark, Somerset TA9 4NR