The Machined Half Round Fence Rail is an excellent addition to your fencing job – versatile, uniform and tanalised (pressure treated), the machined half round rail will not disappoint.
If you are looking for a great fencing rail that is dependable and hard wearing, the machined half round round rail is the perfect fencing component.
- Size – 3660 x 100mm (12 ft x 4 inches)
- The machined round pole only comes in one length – 3660mm/12ft.
- Treated with the latest tanalith to user class 4 (UC4). The poles are therefore much more resistant to wood decay and insect attack.
- The timber is FSC certified and has been sourced from homegrown UK forests.
Useful points to consider
- Kiln dried before pressure treatment, to better facilitate moisture content.
- The timber comes from sustainable forests.
- It is normal for timber to expand and contract, warp and split; this is due to seasonal changes and is perfectly natural.