NOW ON SPECIAL OFFER – £3,000.00 (plus VAT)
A fantastic cabin is the 3.8 x 3.3m Kota Grill Log Cabin BBQ Hut – perfect for grilling food on the inside or just unwinding in a marvelous hut – grill included.
Product Details – 3.8×3.3m Kota Grill Log Cabin BBQ Hut
- Dimensions are 3770 x 3265mm. The height of the grill cabin is 3629mm.
- The roof is covered with Premium Bitumen Shingles; giving the appearance of tile-like roofing.
- Rounded wall boards made from premium quality Nordic spruce. The cladding boards are 45mm Thick, which significantly helps insulation.
Further Key Features
- 3 Double glass windows (1 opening) plus a secure lock and key for the door.
- Inside grill includes the following features: cooking platforms; table around the Grill; inside benches, adjustable chimney, cushions and colourful pillows for the benches.
- The floor is quickly assembled from separate components.
Delivery and Installation
- The cabin will be delivered flat-packed. Installation will need to be arranged by yourself separately, although we’re always glad to advise.
- For installation, we can either do the job ourselves for you at a cost or recommend a trusted contractor who can install the cabin for you.
- Assembly takes approximately 2-3 days with three people.
- Delivery cost to your house or site is excluded from the total cost. It is ideal if you have access to a fork lift or crane at your premises, in order to unload the package. Alternatively lifting machinery can be hired.
Care and Treatment
- We recommend that you treat your grill cabin with one or two coats of Protek’s clear preservative, then an additional coat of Protek’s Royal Exterior range. The Royal Exterior is sure to fully protect your grill cabin for years to come; it’s a highly resistant product.
- Only paint the cabin when there is no more than 20% moisture within the timber.
- Only paint the cabin when the timber is clean and dry. If there is dirt or residue on the timber, clean off with a sponge or brush off with warm, soapy water.