Pressure Treated Green Apex Shed – three sizes available:-
6′ x 4′ – 1825(d) x1220(w) x 2100(h)mm – Door LHH
8′ x 6′ – 2430(d) x 1825(w) x 2100(h)mm – Door LHH
10′ x 8′ – 3020(d) x 2430(w) x 2100(h)mm – Door LHH
ALL Doors – LHH only.
- Manufactured from kiln dried slow grown Scandinavian Softwood – sourced from sustainable forests.
- Pressure treated with Tanalith Wood Preservative.
- 15 year Treat-right performance warranty against decay and insect attack.
- Hot dipped galvanised fixings and fasteners.
- Cover strips on timber end grains.
- Extra length rebate on timber profiles for better weathering protection.
- Ex- 19mm thick shiplap walls.
- Ex-25mm thick roof and floor timbers.
- WE WOULD RECOMMEND THAT A SOLVENT BASED OR WAX TREATMENT BE APPLIED TO THIS BUILDING AFTER ERECTION.
Delivery and Installation/Removal Service
This product can be installed by a trusted Somerlap Installer. Installation starts from as little as £50 (+VAT), but costs will vary dependant on the product and its size. Please contact us for a competitive price. If we are delivering and/or installing a Somerlap product, we also offer a removal service for the unwanted timber product we are replacing. The removal service also starts at just £50 (+VAT), but this depends on the product and size. We would advise contacting us first, so that we have a clear understanding of your needs and can give you an accurate quotation. The installation charge does include the bearers required for your particular product.
- We suggest your shed or summerhouse should not be located under trees with low hanging branches or limbs that may damage or rub against the mineral felt roof and that it is not located close to a wall or hedge which would restrict access for regular application of a preservative.
- Please see our delivery charges on our Delivery Charge page, if you are situated out of our area for free delivery.
- If you need any further information please contact one of our helpful sales advisors who will be more than happy to help you.