This is a new product to the Somerlap Treatment Range.
Protek Stable Coat is a water-based micro-porous acrylic coating incorporating an ultra-high performance water repellency additive that uses nanotechnology to deliver an extreme hydrophobic layer of protection.
Protek Stable Coat offers excellent long-term protection for all types of fencing and timber buildings. This coating is designed for the water-proofing of pressure treated timber buildings and all types of fencing. If applied correctly then Protek Stable Coat should last for up to five years thus eliminating the need to annually treat your timber building or fence.
Stable Coat is easy to apply and is completely spray able. It is low in odour and has a low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) content.
It complies to EN71 parts 2 & 3 relating to child toy safety and flammability. The unique formulation has been designed to give a quick drying coat leaving a traditional finish.
Available in 5L tins and three colours – Light Green, Golden Brown and Dark Brown and the Light Green and Golden Brown are available in 25L containers.
- Stables & Outhouses
- Animal Housing
- Rabbit Hutches
- Chicken Coups
- Turkey Sheds
- Log Stores
- Bin Stores
- Any Timber Building structure
- Stable Coat if applied correctly should last up to three years thus eliminating the need to repaint your fence or building annually. (This may vary according to exposure to the sun and weather, levels of wear & tear and colour used – darker shades last longer).
- Water Based
- High Water Repellency
- Pet and Plant Friendly
- Natural Stain Finish
- Quick Drying
- Easy Water Clean Up
- Low Odour and Low VOC
- Great coverage
- Easy to use
- Attractive finish
- Spray able
- Approx 10m2 per litre
- On average a 5 litre container will cover 50m2
- 1 litre will cover approximately 10m2 depending on the moisture content and porosity of the timber. For the first treatment it is recommended that two coats be applied with only one coat needed for future maintenance and re-treatment. Extra coats will further enhance the colour and give more time before re-treatment is required.
- We will do our absolute best to deliver to you.
- Please refer to our delivery map for our rates – delivery cost depends on your location.
- For small items however, like treatment tins, we can arrange for delivery to you with a courier. Courier costs for small items could be cheaper than our own delivery rates.