A brand new addition to our garden range is the round Roble Bengal garden table – a delightful piece of garden furniture.
Useful things to know about the Bengal round table
- The Bengal Garden Table is made from Roble – one of the world’s hardest and most durable woods.
- Roble is a hardwood which is light yellow in colour and has a smooth lustre. The Bengal table is made from 100% FSC timber.
- Roble’s strength is similar to Teak. It has a 10 year warranty and is sourced from Bolivia.
Characteristics of Bengal table
- You get a perfect combination of design, style and comfort.
- Quality Bolivian hardwood is used; the finish of the wood is striking while the feel is brilliantly smooth.
- The standard of joinery is excellent ensuring durability and longevity.
- We will do our absolute best to deliver to you. However, delivery rates do vary depending on your location.
- To find out where we deliver to and what we charge, please refer to our delivery guidelines.
Care and Treatment
- Over time, as part of the natural weathering process, cracks and splits occur in the wood, particularly on the end-grain but to a lesser extent on the surface.
- Hardwood will last for many years to come, but for added protection and to preserve the brown colour, you might like to consider treating your product.
- It’s a good idea to clean the furniture with soapy water and a brush or sponge, every so often; particularly important before applying treatment.
- Please speak to our sales team for advice on which treatment to purchase. They are always happy to help.