A brand new addition to our garden range is the round Roble Bengal Chair (ROB115)- a stunning, lovely shaped and comfortable chair.
Delightfully smooth to touch, and beautifully designed, the Bengal chair is a new addition to our garden range that we’re really proud of.
This chair is ideal to be used as a comfy seat to enjoy your coffee in the garden in the morning or why not buy a set and place around the Bengal Table – perfect for when the family come round.
The chairs are delivered flat packed, but we would be more than happy to make one up for you, please just ask at the point of order.
- We will do our absolute best to deliver to you. However, delivery rates do vary depending on your location.
- To find out where we deliver to and what we charge, please refer to our delivery guidelines.
Care and Treatment
- Over time, as part of the natural weathering process, cracks and splits occur in the wood, particularly on the end-grain but to a lesser extent on the surface.
- Hardwood will last for many years to come, but for added protection and to preserve the brown colour, you might like to consider treating your product.
- It’s a good idea to clean the chair with soapy water and a brush or sponge, every so often; particularly important before applying treatment.
- Please speak to our sales team for advice on which treatment to purchase. They are always happy to help.