Here are a selection of practical and versatile wooden sleepers. Choose from: softwood sleepers (pressure treated green), in two different sizes; new oak sleepers in one size; or recycled railway sleepers in one size. The recycled railway sleepers are dark brown and made of hardwood.
Please notice the differences between the various kinds of sleeper we sell in the drop down list. The photograph will show what each sleeper looks like.
Please note that, due to the weight, all sleepers are kerbside delivery only. It goes without saying, you’re welcome to collect as well.
Why are sleepers so popular?
Our sleepers are very popular for a number of reasons:
- to create personalised fencing and garden divisions.
- for garden pathways
- to create flower and vegetable beds.
- Delivery is free if your order is over £200 prior to the VAT (free delivery is if you are within TA, BS or BA Postcodes).
- If collection from our site is not an option, we will do our utmost to deliver ourselves.
- Delivery rates do vary depending on your location. To find out where we deliver and what we charge, please refer to our delivery guidelines.
- For clarification on delivery, please do contact our garden sales team on 01278 641 671 who will be more than happy to help.