The Standard Flat Top Trellis panels is a fantastic screen for the garden. Trellis not only encourages plants to grow, but it also serves as a screen for additional privacy.
We now have a wealth of experience in producing timeless softwood trellis for the garden. You can rest assured these panels have been made by our experience wood workers at our Somerset site.
- Square Holes – made using 38 x 18mm battens at 100mm centres
- Good quality timber with thick battens
- Galvanized anti-rust nails used
- Sustainable timber used that is FSC certified
- Pressure treated timber.
Further useful information
- It is recommended that a 75 x 75mm/3 x 3 inch post is used with the trellis.
- Standard flat top trellis can be used as a panel or trellis.
- Made with care and precision by Somerlap’s experienced staff.
- Made by hand at our site in Somerset.
- If you spend over £200, we will deliver for free. However, whether we are able to deliver to you will depend on your location.
- Please refer to our delivery guide for rates or call our helpful sales team – 01278 641 671.
- The item is also available for collection from our Somerset site.